Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Purple Head, Rainbow World

 (Crop top: Forever 21/ skirt: vintage from Shop Vintage Minnie on Etsy.com/ shoes: Target/ floral hair clip and earrings: Claire's/ choker: Wet Seal)

This past Saturday I went to Wynwood with my best friend (who so kindly took all these pictures) after taking advantage of the Perez Art Museum in downtown Miami being free for the day. I was really excited to see new wall murals and art after missing out on Art Basel the weekend before, although I still more to explore and see. Admittedly I still gravitated to the same galleries and walls that I always do, the ones with the whole rainbow of colors. The two walls in these pictures are two of my favorites, and really complimented my very vibrant, very purple outfit.

This wrap skirt is truly a beauty, and I'm so glad I snatched it up on Black Friday. It is the first psychedelic vintage print that I own, and probably will not be the last. I really love how it compliments my purple hair and how tropical it feels. I paired it with a plain white crop top that also had that wrapped feel to it and seems to me my go to for colorful and bright skirts. I then added my pink floral hair clip and pink shoes and some very bright earrings. This is definitely an outfit that will be repeated very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment