Thursday, December 17, 2015

DisneyBounding: I'd Just as Soon Kiss a Wookie





  (Jacket: Forever 21/ pants: Love Culture/ shoes: GoJane.com)

Princess Leia is possibly my absolute favorite heroine on film. She is witty, quick-thinking, indepedent, brave, and kind, not to mention she is able to constantly have crazy-difficult hair-dos while being chased across the galaxy by the Empire or trying to bring it down. Serious props to her on that. Personally doing her crown braid took me over an hour to make it almost acceptable.

I cannot wait to see her as a powerful female character in The Force Awakens tomorrow, still kicking butt even after her youth. I can't wait!


To see me dressed as Luke being trained by Yoda, click here. To see me dressed as Leia again and as Han Solo, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment