Sunday, October 25, 2015

DisneyBounding: Monster Pajamas Edition

 (Shirt: Wet Seal/ hat and shorts: Target)

Yesterday we were having a few friends over, so I baked a whole bunch of Halloween cupcakes (see picture below) and mostly made them into monsters. Mike Wizowski is my favorite monster ever and probably my all-time favorite Pixar character too, so I made three cupcakes of him and hid the one that came out the best for breakfast today. In celebration of eating a cupcake of Mikey's face, I put on pajamas that Disneybounded both Mike and his best pal, Sully (AKA: Kitty). The look was made perfect with the monster beanie my grandma got me a few weeks ago from Target's dollar section that really looks like Sully.

This look was super last minute and casual, but you can look forward to more Monsters Inc and Monsters University looks coming real soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment