Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloweek: A Week in Outfits


This past week at school I dressed up Halloween-y every single day and had a lot of fun doing it. I meant to post all the pictures this past Thursday or Friday before Halloween so that it was more relevant, but I was busy having so much Halloween related fun. So this might be late, but there is still only 365 days to next Halloween!


Monday


 (Shirt and shoes: Wet Seal/ shorts and hat: Forever 21/ vest: thrifted from Goodwill/ earrings: Sale Rack in Miami/ necklace: Modcloth)

Monday I dressed up very inspired by ancient Egypt and Egyptomania in general, thinking about all the curses that were associated with tombs and mummies.  This Egyptian printed vest in my closet has long been one of my favorite and most unique Goodwill finds, and it paired really well with my bowler hat and this chunky necklace that I got from Modcloth on clearance.


Tuesday


 (shirt and skirt: Forever 21/ shoes: vintage from L.A. Boudoir in Miami/ flower crown: Claire's)

Tuesday I dressed up as the Corpse Bride meets Lana del Rey and loved it. The shirt and skirt combination look like Lana's outfit in Summertime Sadness. I didn't paint my skin blue like Emily, but I did wear a blue flower crown and wore Victorian inspired vintage shoes from L.A. Boudoir.


Wednesday


 (Shirt: Urban Outfitters/ shorts and socks: Target/ jacket: Papaya/ shoes: GoJane.com)

Wednesday I got to carve a pumpkin in my art class, so I dressed for the occasion with my Jack-O-Lantern shirt and some silly candy corn socks. Unfortunately my shirt has shrunken to half its original size, so I had to wear a blazer over it the whole day. The blazer looked good with my little black Mary Jane heels though, which in turn made my silly candy corns look cuter and tied the whole outfit together.


Thursday


 (Dress: Forever 21/ jacket: Papaya/ earrings: Claire's)

Thursday I wore this very buggy dress with my eyeball earrings. I also decided to wear dark red lips rather than the dark brown lip stain that I had been wearing since last Wednesday. I really like the brown lip stain for Halloween but I absolutely hate routine and had to change it up.

The week leading up to Halloween is always one of the funnest and most exciting of the year for me, and this year was no different. I'm already looking forward to Halloween next year and planning costumes and decorations.

I hope everyone else had a spooky and fun week with lots of candy and costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment