Friday, October 23, 2015

HallowQueen

(Both dresses: Forever 21/ both pairs of shoes: Modcloth/ bat headband and sunglasses: Claire's)

Can you tell that I'm excited for Halloween? Everyone that saw me Wednesday and Thursday probably could.

After being sick for almost a week, I was almost happy to be up at 7:00 in the morning and go to class on Wednesday. I was so happy to  be feeling more like myself (minus my voice) and excited about Halloween coming up, so I decided Wednesday was the day to start celebrating. I dressed up as Wednesday Addams all day with two fabulous braids, and when I got home I had received this amazing bat headband from Claire's that I had gotten online for only five dollars. Naturally I put it on and pretended to be a Halloween Queen.

Thursday my class was canceled but I still left my house to go hangout with friends so I dressed up inspired by Beetlejuice in my striped dress and matching sunglasses. I didn't wear the bat headband out, but when I got home I put it on and kept it on all night and once again felt fabulous.

I'm really looking forward to the next week of candy, sweets, parties, costumes, and chickening out of anything actually scary. I also can't wait to wear my costume! I think it is coming out really well.

I hope all of you have an amazing week filled with spooks if you're into that and candy and sweets if you're not!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment