Sunday, October 4, 2015

Falling for Florals


 (Shirt: vintage from Miami Twice/ skirt: vintage from Etsy/ shoes: Modcloth/ earrings: Sale Rack in Miami/ necklace: Michal Negrin via Miami Twice)

My obsession with flowers and florals continues to grow and was very evident Friday when I had a date day in downtown Tallahassee. This outfit felt timeless and fairy tale-esque, and I loved wearing my now favorite skirt with my forever favorite necklace. The skirt is another beautiful vintage piece I received from Wildwood Vintage that made me feel like a walking field of wildflowers. It paired perfectly with my handmade necklace by the wonderful jewelry designer Michal Negrin, which is the most beautiful piece of jewelry I will probably ever own with its flowers and foliage with very subtle and brilliant gemstones. The Modcloth boots are also very much of a favorite of mine whose navy lace-up inset and scallop trim added to the storybook, fairy tale feel.

One of the most wonderful things about Tallahassee is that something is always flowering, at least on campus. Around the State Capitol during spring there was a beautiful abundance of flowers, and when I saw that the flowers were still there on the bus ride down to Miami, I knew I had to see them again before the beginnings of fall weather got to them. This outfit was meant to echo just a bit of their beauty and wonderful array of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment