Sunday, September 20, 2015

Purple Hair Don't Care




After over a month of bleaching and toning my hair, I have now finally dyed it purple and I LOVE IT!! I used Pravana's Chromasilk Vivids in Violet and mixed it with conditioner. I pictured it turning out a little bit lighter honestly with all the conditioner I put in it, but I actually like how it turned out. I have really missed having my dark hair and now with this shade of purple, I won't have to anymore. The color is so vibrant and as the name suggests, vivid, which is perfect for me because I love colors that are simultaneously dark and bright. I also love how dramatic red looks on me now with my purple hair and how easy it will be to wear my two favorite colors now: one in my hair and the other on my lips. My new hair was definitely worth all the trouble and bleach that went into it, and I'm very excited to show it off at school this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment