Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Darker Shades of Jewel

 
 


 (Blazer: Target/ top: Ross/ skirt: Forever 21/ necklace and earrings: Lulu's/ shoes: Modcloth)

I meant to post this last week, but life has been super hectic. This was my favorite school outfit from last week, worn on Tuesday, with beautiful dark jewel tones. This is the first time I've been able to wear this boyfriend blazer since early spring, which I'm pretty happy about. The colors are this outfit are very fall, even though I usually don't dress for the season since I live in Florida anyways and there are no seasons. Also even though I love theming, I refuse to let the month of the year dictate what colors I can and cannot wear.

My apologies for not posting in over a week, but that being said, I have a lot of exciting things coming up here so keep a lookout!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment