Saturday, January 9, 2016

Strawberry Fields Forever

 (Shirt: vintage from TheCulturequeen on Etsy/ skirt: Forever 21/ shoes and sunglasses: Modcloth/ hat: vintage from Ebay/ bag: vintage from The Other Side Vintage in Tallahassee/ necklace: Ross)

If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with strawberries and anything strawberry flavored, so of course I was not going to leave Miami without picking some myself at Knaus Berry Farm. I spent half of my last day in Miami doing just that with two of my wonderful friends, one of which I had not seen in over a year. Despite the near record breaking heat and the two hour line we endured for some of their famous cinnamon rolls, we had a lot of fun.

 I have a strange habit of  waiting to wear new clothes until the "perfect occasion" comes. That was the case for my 1970s strawberry embroidered peasant crop top and my strawberry straw hat, both of which I have had for over half a year without wearing. They both went perfectly with my strawberry bag that I picked up for under eight dollars in my favorite vintage store in Tallahassee about a year ago. The polka dots on one of the strawberries on my purse also really matched with my polka-dot sunglasses. I just love how all the details of this outfit just went together. This is one of my all-time favorite outfits I have ever put together, and if it wasn't so cold here in Tallahassee I'd wear it again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment